Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Leaves? Turkeys?

Trees and leaves were recently the theme of the week at Linnie Blooms.

But, are there other ways to use them?  I stumbled on my idea completely by accident.

I used leaves,
and paints, mists, ink, and a stamp.
I was rearranging my leaves for a different idea and then I thought "November" - cold, fall colors, mounds of leaves, and turkey.  There my leaves were lined up and they reminded me colorful turkey feathers.
 Wouldn't this be a fun and easy activity for kids to do?  Send a card, an invite, table decor, place sitting are just a few ideas to get them involved, too.

Thanks for stopping!

 photo signature_zpsc39958e4.png

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Super, super cool!!! Love what you did to the leaves to transform them into such vibrant works of art.

Sarah Souza said...

So cute! Love how you made his tailfeathers!

Tania said...

Very creative! What a fun turkey!